Wednesday 7 April 2010

The1st

..I've never bothered with upgrades; the big upgrade cult eluded me,
I know I know, the advantages are many, the downsides hardly downsides and the enhanced levels of AI so close to pure telekinesis as to render the chains and cogs of standard issue gear inept and crude,
But THAT'S just the way I like things to be.
Inept, crude and downright appropriate for the task at hand,
Anything more would send clear signals to my soul, what remains of it now I've severed the core-plugs, that my heart has been hi-jacked by my brain, or A brain, I'm not sure anymore, and that all memories of all that before-stuff,
The ones that flicker in analogue glory on my rickety image generator built into this cumbersome head-gear,
Are simply that now:
Memories.
God I want to go home.
Ok Cx-16, run the initial programs, zoom forward three sectors,
Set coolers to thermal scan,
And erase my ThoughtLogDrive for the last....18 minutes please,
Let's Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment