Wednesday 7 April 2010

The6th

Shit..zoned out there for a bit, I didn't plan that,
Pleasant interlude that it was, multicolored and coming on in waves,
But shit..I zoned out there for a bit,
Looks like now it's 2pm on a grainy day becoming radiant,
My garden is full of vampires, it's 2pm and there's no-one I can call,
Everyone is at work or play or a non-subtle blend of both.
WorkPlay,
Huh...funny that, PlayWork sounds whack,
It doesn't scan, the semantics are all wrong and it leaves you in a vulnerable position in a conversation,
If you company is quick, full of wit and resentful of listening,
But WorkPlay,
That works on so many levels; it invites sub-textural analysis, it evokes lateral thought,
It summons tricks, it is a portent to fantasy and illusion,
Everyone's at it.
Shit...zoned out there for a bit, unplanned waveforms of radiant grain,
Here comes the rain,
2pm and my garden is full of Vampires.

No comments:

Post a Comment